Thursday, 14 May 2020

THE SECRET


I'm human I know my strength and my weakness, I measure the risk in my life journey that leads to puting on the Barrette to stand for the struggle.
I'm not too ambitious as they say but I can't live without a vision, I conceit my daily hand work and ask for God's blessings.

The journey is never easy but at a point someone has set the pace, I scowled at many but lately realised they have a part to play in the journey as such they're jovial is disguised.

I have no idea on what tomorrow holds but if you ask I can tell you I know who holds tomorrow, situation changes but he remains the final word.

I know the secret to changing the narrative, because a tree can't boost to be superior when the forest is burning.
You need the secret to live and Christ is the secret to the fullest.

©Vandi247

No comments:

Post a Comment

A-Z MERIT AWARDS NIGHT

The A-Z Studio don carry body organise one ogbonge event to take end the year in joy. this event wey shift the liver of Michika local govern...