Sunday, 7 March 2021

THE ARMLESS VICTIMS



 Today, we cry in agony 

We cry in distress 

We cry for our generation 

We cry for the future of the younger

We cry for the fruitless efforts of our parents


Today, we're prisoner of conscious

we find peace outside but unrest in our home where we thought we're saved. 


I can feel the illumination 

It's excruciating 

I can feel the anger amidst the silent heart

I can feel the washing away of morals 

I can feel the distance between evil and humanity 

I can feel the shiver down the spine of the innocents 


The silence is getting deeper

far deep like a mining bloc

We're all sinking gradually 


All hands must be on deck so

That we can drink water and 

keep cup. 


Vanwest 2021

No comments:

Post a Comment

A-Z MERIT AWARDS NIGHT

The A-Z Studio don carry body organise one ogbonge event to take end the year in joy. this event wey shift the liver of Michika local govern...