Tuesday, 16 November 2021

CRIMINAL OF CONSCIENCE

Few years ago in the University, I've had a friend whom I considered to be a brother. We built a good relationship to the extent that we can't do without checking  on each other even in the morning when we wake up. Gbash is an intelligent student with an open heart, quick to understanding situations and time conscious, a teacher and a law breaker as well.

We used to meet in dark corner where only him can explain. the question is, as a criminal of conscience, what did I stole from him?

1. Humbleness: This is one of the best thing I've learned so far. This has been part of Gbash lifestyle. I've severally met him in tight situations where sacrificing his time to meeting someone else's need is always his priority. 

2. Diligence: I've stolen the habit of exercising diligence to achieving what I want in life. Gnash is so vulnerable to new ideas and finding means to achieving his set goals. I attested to this evening with the little time we've stayed.

3. Courage: Even though we've had moments cut across academics, social and political. This dude never seized to amaze me in all ramifications even in his confine. I've seen that seal to pursuing what's right. This has been a stolen character.

4. Socialization: Could this be the wearing of jumpa and a nice cap or that polo and a nice jeans. Is it the expression of his yarning power to ...... or the goat meat and drinks on one of his birthday celebration. This I can't steal any.


No comments:

Post a Comment

A-Z MERIT AWARDS NIGHT

The A-Z Studio don carry body organise one ogbonge event to take end the year in joy. this event wey shift the liver of Michika local govern...