Thursday, 11 November 2021

LET YOUR HUMILITY SPEAK

Two days ago I went to a garden to rest my head after a long time work, this has been my new way of restrategizing and innovating new ideas. With me is my humble Suya and a gentle holandia.

Immediately I entered the garden, I found a place where I can put my body and soul together, so I sat down and played a music "Desperate" by GUC. 

Two little children came around playing with their toy cars, one came to me and asked about whose car is the best, I replied by saying that of her sister, Boom! we established a kiddy conversation. They asked me about my name and other things which I replied accordingly. I realized that these kids are wise enough to sale someone. 

Few minutes later, a man sitting across waved at me and instantly came around trying to pick his children, they refused to follow him till the point that their father have to sit for another round of the play. we began a serious introduction and there he narrated how he becomes a single father.

Mr Josh got married to his wife in one of the western states in Nigeria, they loved each other to the point that they proposed an annual vacation in the United State. They were blessed with two beautiful and intelligent daughters. Life has been a smooth ride until when his wife decided to travel to see her people. She lately involved in a ghastly moto accident that led to cutting one of her legs, she has to resign from her work due to her condition. 

Since then, Mr Josh has been up and doing, trying to maintain the status quo. I looked at the Children and I saw happiness, beautiful smiles and Courageous mindset. I foresaw commitment in the side of this young man.

When a man is humble and embrace humility, things begin to fall into place, real men don't walk away amidst challenges, they fight it to the fullest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

A-Z MERIT AWARDS NIGHT

The A-Z Studio don carry body organise one ogbonge event to take end the year in joy. this event wey shift the liver of Michika local govern...