Tuesday, 23 November 2021

DAVIDO

Gowing up till this time, I've never had a moment to like David Adeleke because I believe he don't sing the pattern of music I like. Few months ago I was in a seminar where i met a friend whom was a die hard fan, he wallpaper Davido on his tab and was playing one of his music. I asked him to reduce or off the entire music cause nobody is a fan here, he replied me by saying "There's something I just like about Davido so just let me be"


YES there's something remarkable about Davido. The moment I saw on the news, the donation and other things, I became so zealous to seeing what that money would be used for. Boom! 250,000,000 now listen.

No matter how you see it is your own perspective, David understood one of the secrets to pleasing God (Giving). He understood the God's Religion in James 1:27.

He has woken up all the sleeping churches whom must have neglected one of their responsibilities of providing to the orphans and widows to Building of private Universities and buying of private Jets. David has preached a remarkable and undiluted message of Christ to the world by action.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A-Z MERIT AWARDS NIGHT

The A-Z Studio don carry body organise one ogbonge event to take end the year in joy. this event wey shift the liver of Michika local govern...