Tuesday, 23 November 2021

MEMORIES

Few years ago when I was about to leave the University as a graduate, I became so Confused, Sad, Disheartened. A friend walked to my space to see how I'm doing, he met me sitting on my bed "VanWest you ain't looking good at all" I've to pretend that things were just fine.


I wasn't so sad because I'm a dumb, heart broken by a girl or leaving the environment. I was consciously not happy because I established a costly relationship with people at the tail end and couldn't afford to loose them. This was something I could've done long time ago, I was sad because I invested shortly in people with open minds but some might never get to meet me again. Sad because I drew a landmark in the lives of many but never had the chance to explain.

My relationship with the open mind was truncated by time.


DEAR FRIEND

One of the most Unforgettable moments in life is to costly invest in people at the right time. This could be through your words, giving and Attitude towards people. Create a good relationship that may be endless. Sometimes you may not be the benefactor but someone somewhere shall feel your handwork and pray for you. Good morning to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A-Z MERIT AWARDS NIGHT

The A-Z Studio don carry body organise one ogbonge event to take end the year in joy. this event wey shift the liver of Michika local govern...