Wednesday, 20 May 2020
DEAR MANDY
My heart bleeds the very day i set my eyes on you, I hear the sound of a guitar stringing the melody of my intention.
I tiptoe in my innocence to get the ideal view, behold I feel a connection sparkling, I can feel the chemistry at the pick.
You smile in nature, swinging your hands in culture, you never cease to amaze me even in your morning hours.
If the world says you're not beautiful but to me you're the most beautiful lady I've ever seen, you may not be intelligent to men but to me you're the most intelligent lady I've ever seen.
The day is bright but all I can see is your shadow soaring, I can see your footsteps changing giving back the sign of sincerity and benevolence.
I'm innocent and I need the virtuous part of you to complete my Divine moment, I need your pure heart to put forth my clean thinking.
I don't want to die in the coma of admiration, I don't want to die in conscience of your memory.
I need you
I need Mandy
God bless your beauty
©VanWest
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A-Z MERIT AWARDS NIGHT
The A-Z Studio don carry body organise one ogbonge event to take end the year in joy. this event wey shift the liver of Michika local govern...
-
Today being 10/04/2021 the ogbonge Senator don carry heavy money tanda gidigba for some citizens wey God no shame say make them do busines...
-
Here are 7 reasons why some people always achieve whatever they set their mind to do: 1. They Take Action Are you an action taker? Do y...
-
Today, we cry in agony We cry in distress We cry for our generation We cry for the future of the younger We cry for the fruitless effort...

No comments:
Post a Comment