Saturday, 23 May 2020

Ndoka’o ga ga Ene


It happened on a black Tuesday afternoon 2014, when the magpie brought a signal that changed the mode of men to sorrow.

I don't want to be nonchalant towards my attitude to ask God why he took you away on this day because I know he who holds tomorrow is greater in all ramifications.

I could remember vividly you left me in the morning and my last conversation with you before the twin bomb blast, you told me you'll get me the best taste of banana from the Taminus market. I laughed and said Ene you can lie for Africa.

Simultaneously, I heard a sound thousands miles away, I began to put a call through, the last message I received was the news of your death.
I cried and wept in anger but nobody availed.

I really want to talk to pull those smiles in you again, you were more than just a friend but death stole you away from me. I need a moment to tell you Ndoka’o ga ga Ene (I love you Ene) from the debt of my heart.

I know you're smiling where ever you are, reading my message and always remember me in that paradise.

©Vandi247
20/05/2014

No comments:

Post a Comment

A-Z MERIT AWARDS NIGHT

The A-Z Studio don carry body organise one ogbonge event to take end the year in joy. this event wey shift the liver of Michika local govern...