Sunday, 24 May 2020

MUNA



Growing up to be an adult, I've watched so may exceptional film production made by Nigerians better still acted within and abroad, capturing both the Indigenous and foreign actors and actresses.
Today I closely watched a sound and magnificent production with the title MUNA, have you watched that too?

As a storyteller, I wish to introduce this file in a brief using the first character.

As a child, Muna (Adesuwa Etomi) is trafficked into a life of slavery and abuse. All grown up, she finds love but wants revenge and learned new skills to help confront the human trafficking ring that has various individuals from different races across the world. In one scene, she leaves a thinly bloody inscription of “Stop Human Trafficking” on the forearm of a man after killing him.

I meant to understand that there's hope in all you do only if you less depend on man and focus on God. Bad people,  situations, and circumstances are inevitable in this life but your faith shall be your solid ground to stand and fight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A-Z MERIT AWARDS NIGHT

The A-Z Studio don carry body organise one ogbonge event to take end the year in joy. this event wey shift the liver of Michika local govern...