Tuesday, 3 December 2019

THE SOUND OF UKULELE

The struggle is real when The
strings shackles, the world is
Shadowy proclaiming the so
Innocence of men with the
silent heart.

I know the way, the truth and
The light says the master,
indebted with worship in the
Realm of the spirit.

I see a generation of no hope,
I see the culture fading, respect
is declining, destiny is delaying,
time is passing.
I hear a shabby sound of the
Ukulele chords, fear for the
Future is all I care.

We need the emergence of Hero's
who will see through the lens
of wisdom, who will dance the
rightful tone of Ukulele, we need
people who can play the magic,
People who can see the line that
separates Justice from Injustice.

©VanWest 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment

A-Z MERIT AWARDS NIGHT

The A-Z Studio don carry body organise one ogbonge event to take end the year in joy. this event wey shift the liver of Michika local govern...