Sunday, 29 December 2019

CHRISTMAS v.s EXAM

I want to believe that every Adsu student is on the same page with me. It's Christmas yes it's a moment of Joy, smiles, gifts sharing, hanging out with family and friends, but the nexus here is that I'm having a mixed feelings on Christmas and exams.

Woke up on a magnificent morning to fix the 25th Dec, 2019 atmosphere with a music sang by Panam Percy Paul  (I love you Lord), just in a short stand I saw my fat neighbor on the fence abusing an innocent fried chicken, sending a cold Coca-Cola to it early grave while chanting a Christmas song (silent night), I became overwhelmed and filled with Joy because I know it comes annually, in a short while I sallied forth the street to check out things for myself and behold in a glance of a signboard of a book store I began to fall back on the task ahead. Instantly my face changed, the atmosphere became saturated by my thoughts for exam, immediately I reversed home and make sure my study materials are intact for the final 6 rounds.

I like Christmas but I dislike exams, it's disturbing, mind changing and embarrassing to an extent. "School sweet but exams spoil am"

©VanWest 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment

A-Z MERIT AWARDS NIGHT

The A-Z Studio don carry body organise one ogbonge event to take end the year in joy. this event wey shift the liver of Michika local govern...