I saw a shadow walking
majestically, I heard a
sound deeply soaring I
sneezed in a glib of an
eye trying to figure out
the identity, behold it's
a shadow from the west
ghostly covered in a dark
shirt, It seems triviality
until when I overheard
an indisputable echo
My mind beats like a
drum of culture, I found
my physical in a snag, my
hands are curved I tried
but couldn't flipped, finally
I became overwhelmed I
found my self on the range
of her trigger, I found my
head on the scaffold set
by emotion.
I need a shell, a cover from
behind, I need a mask off
illumination, an angel who
will stand to my rescue for
I'm dying slowly in the
inside i need a beckon
signal to safety, I need an
open heart of eternity.
©VanWest 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A-Z MERIT AWARDS NIGHT
The A-Z Studio don carry body organise one ogbonge event to take end the year in joy. this event wey shift the liver of Michika local govern...
-
Today being 10/04/2021 the ogbonge Senator don carry heavy money tanda gidigba for some citizens wey God no shame say make them do busines...
-
Here are 7 reasons why some people always achieve whatever they set their mind to do: 1. They Take Action Are you an action taker? Do y...
-
Today, we cry in agony We cry in distress We cry for our generation We cry for the future of the younger We cry for the fruitless effort...
No comments:
Post a Comment