Tuesday, 12 September 2017

ONE WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE.

Wisdom, my dear friend, is making your own time count. You need
to focus on your own life and make a miracle and a wonder out of
your time of sojourn on earth.
Spending so much of your time fighting and focusing on what you
can’t control at the expense of what you can control will make your
own life unfruitful.
As we advocate and intensify pressure for good infrastructure,
better policies, superior leadership and good governance in Nigeria,
please don’t let go of your own personal life. It is possible to have
a better Nigeria without a better you and it is very much possible to
have a better you even if Nigeria keeps struggling.
Get a grip on your life, focus on all you can control and deal well
with them. Take that seal off your limited thinking and do all you
have to do. Stretch yourself, challenge yourself, do the needful!
Enough of excess pleasure, excess playing, excess excuses; dear
friend your time is running out.
It is time to live a full life. I’ve heard too many advocacies about
making sacrifices today for a better tomorrow and I’ve heard
people say also they will choose to enjoy their lives today as no one
knows tomorrow. I personally don’t subscribe to these two
ideologies.
I do not want to make any sacrifice for tomorrow if I can afford not
to, and I don’t want to sacrifice my tomorrow to enjoy today
because I don’t want to suffer at old age. I have therefore decided
to live a full life.
A full life is that decision to enjoy every moment of your life and
every season in your life. I have decided to enjoy every bit of my
today and every bit of my tomorrow.
I want to eat what I want, wear what I like, drive the car I like, live
in the neighbourhood I want, travel to any country I want and spend
on all I like today and still be able to afford all the comfort, all the
riches and all the security I need socially and financially at old age.
I want to definitely pass on good inheritance to my children’s
children.
This decision has changed the way I think, work, interact and live
my life. It takes a certain kind of lifestyle – hard work, brainwork,
smart connections, right associations, healthy friendships and know-
how to live a very comfortable and fun life today and sustain it all
lifelong. That for me, is living a full life.
Ladies and gentlemen, it is time you focus on your time, season
and duration on earth and make it count. Stop dwelling and
worrying about things you can’t control. Take proper charge and
control of the things you can control and control them well to your
advantage. Study the dynamics of the things you can’t control and
take advantage of the waves – look for the favourable tides within
life’s dynamics and exploit them positively.
There are some clothes you can’t wear at old age, there are some
food you can’t eat at old age; there are some travels that’ll
become too stressful at old age and some kind of fun you can’t
afford at old age. Dear friend, enjoy your life now and enjoy your
life when you’re old. Make up your mind today to live a full life.
Work hard, learn what you need to learn, become friends with
people that’ll help and inspire you, adopt new and productive
habits, repackage your life for good success and reinvent yourself.
Dear friend, live a full life.
happy Sunday to you all.Wisdom, my dear friend, is making your own time count. You need
to focus on your own life and make a miracle and a wonder out of
your time of sojourn on earth.
Spending so much of your time fighting and focusing on what you
can’t control at the expense of what you can control will make your
own life unfruitful.

As we advocate and intensify pressure for good infrastructure,
better policies, superior leadership and good governance in Nigeria,
please don’t let go of your own personal life. It is possible to have
a better Nigeria without a better you and it is very much possible to
have a better you even if Nigeria keeps struggling.
Get a grip on your life, focus on all you can control and deal well
with them. Take that seal off your limited thinking and do all you
have to do. Stretch yourself, challenge yourself, do the needful!
Enough of excess pleasure, excess playing, excess excuses; dear
friend your time is running out.
It is time to live a full life. I’ve heard too many advocacies about
making sacrifices today for a better tomorrow and I’ve heard
people say also they will choose to enjoy their lives today as no one
knows tomorrow. I personally don’t subscribe to these two
ideologies.

I do not want to make any sacrifice for tomorrow if I can afford not
to, and I don’t want to sacrifice my tomorrow to enjoy today
because I don’t want to suffer at old age. I have therefore decided
to live a full life.
A full life is that decision to enjoy every moment of your life and
every season in your life. I have decided to enjoy every bit of my
today and every bit of my tomorrow.
I want to eat what I want, wear what I like, drive the car I like, live
in the neighbourhood I want, travel to any country I want and spend
on all I like today and still be able to afford all the comfort, all the
riches and all the security I need socially and financially at old age.
I want to definitely pass on good inheritance to my children’s
children.

This decision has changed the way I think, work, interact and live
my life. It takes a certain kind of lifestyle – hard work, brainwork,
smart connections, right associations, healthy friendships and know-
how to live a very comfortable and fun life today and sustain it all
lifelong. That for me, is living a full life.
Ladies and gentlemen, it is time you focus on your time, season
and duration on earth and make it count. Stop dwelling and
worrying about things you can’t control. Take proper charge and
control of the things you can control and control them well to your
advantage. Study the dynamics of the things you can’t control and
take advantage of the waves – look for the favourable tides within
life’s dynamics and exploit them positively.

There are some clothes you can’t wear at old age, there are some
food you can’t eat at old age; there are some travels that’ll
become too stressful at old age and some kind of fun you can’t
afford at old age. Dear friend, enjoy your life now and enjoy your
life when you’re old. Make up your mind today to live a full life.
Work hard, learn what you need to learn, become friends with
people that’ll help and inspire you, adopt new and productive
habits, repackage your life for good success and reinvent yourself.
Dear friend, live a full life.
happy Sunday to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A-Z MERIT AWARDS NIGHT

The A-Z Studio don carry body organise one ogbonge event to take end the year in joy. this event wey shift the liver of Michika local govern...