Wednesday, 6 September 2017
MY HEART
Dear heart, today I wish to talk to you on how i feel,
I can feel you torture yourself in
screams,
echoes that rupture the barriers of reality and
dreams.
Bleeding so profusely and cascading a crimson
stream,
you just want to be heard but the world remains
deaf and asleep.
Dear heart, I can feel you beat like the pounding
of drums,
I feel the vibrations in my chest that leave me
paralysed and stunned.
I can hear you questioning cupid and his policy
of love,
I can hear you crying and hating yourself for not
being enough.
Dear heart, I can see your pieces falling the more
you break,
it's amazing that you still stand after conflicting
with fate.
You stood firm for so long while you struggled
through the rains,
and I can feel you losing your strength as your
melody fades.
Dear heart, you seem to be lost without the
embracing sound of bliss,
you only sought to feel the magic when your host
had found a kiss.
To shower in the warmth of true love has always
been your wish,
and you've always considered affection to be a
blessing and gift
But today you've lost the will that made you so
strong,
you suffer so terribly and it seems your soul is
gone.
It's the end of the song, defeated like you've been
walked upon,
and for you nothing seems right anymore,
everything's wrong.
Dear life within me, If you fade away today, I too
shall die,
and you can hear my pleas as my tears drown
my very eyes.
The rhythm we had shared is changing like the
skies,
spectrums through time that would provoke our
minds.
Dear heart, I need you. I've always believed you,
I'm sorry that so many had come only to deceive
you.
The pain that you endured was something I
received too,
I need you to stand again so I may find relief too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A-Z MERIT AWARDS NIGHT
The A-Z Studio don carry body organise one ogbonge event to take end the year in joy. this event wey shift the liver of Michika local govern...
-
Today being 10/04/2021 the ogbonge Senator don carry heavy money tanda gidigba for some citizens wey God no shame say make them do busines...
-
Here are 7 reasons why some people always achieve whatever they set their mind to do: 1. They Take Action Are you an action taker? Do y...
-
Today, we cry in agony We cry in distress We cry for our generation We cry for the future of the younger We cry for the fruitless effort...

No comments:
Post a Comment