DAY 2
I entered school around 8:12am. I sat just before the MPH and dialed the number Pwababy called me with yesterday...
Phone ringing.....
ME: Hello Pwababy
HAFSAT: Hi, this is not Pwababy, I'm Hafsat how can I help you?
ME: Ok, sorry I just want to speak to Pwababy for something urgent if you don't mind can you please help I have her missing phone with me that's why.
HAFSAT: Ok sir, let me talk to her in the other room cause she just came in from home to the hostel now.
ME: No problem I'll be grateful.
CALL ENDED...
I felt discouraged at that moment because Pwababy should be the one to be looking out for me not the other way round.
The next call was by Pwababy and we met at the Accounting department...
Pwababy seems to be good looking, fair in complexion, tall and pretty. She speaks fluently and courageous, in her words I see her field of study and due to her nature I think something good could come out of her.
instantly I thought of having a brilliant and pretty friend to cruze before I get off this campus lolx see wetin devil the push me do...
Pwababy left with her phone and I find my own way home too...
After my daily activities, I went home to prepare for the evening tutorials and night reading, my phone rang at 7:10pm Boom!!! that was Pwababy calling to say thanks and to me it's a perfect time to say something. we fixed an appointment to meet tomorrow afternoon. After dropping that call I felt crazy so I went straight to TetFund 8 where we sink our materials into the brain.
As a sharp student I choose to call a friend who can help explain the current topic because anytime I choose to read it myself that night, I always see Pwababy on the pages of my book...

No comments:
Post a Comment