Dear SIA,
On behalf of me and myself, I really commend your enthusiasm and zealousness as a young individual who's vision is glaring and elusive for the youths out there to see and comprehend.
You took a huge step without mincing words from no little to something big, maybe it was because of your dexterity from where you were to become a senator within a tinkle of an eye.
I must also recommend your fascinating and altruism as the youngest senator in the 9th assembly for not being a bench warmer despite the challenges, you still proposed a bill and also performed some requisite assignments.
Through your ARK of humanitarian, you've helped many poor citizens whom has been faced with health challenges for years, you've sponsored events and better still given your time to participate in events being invited, you solidified your relationship amongst men.
I became worried the moment I saw the footage of you slapping a young girl in a sex toy store online but I still have to accept the fact that we're all humans bound to make mistakes but also the Grace is always keeping us on track even with the 50m.
Behind the scenes I still want to express that I'm a bit disappointed with some actions perpetrated in your umbrella, your unbalanced relationship with the governor is becoming worrisome despite the fact that we all are backed up by the constitution of the FGN. This has blind the eyes of you both to see the good side of each other, I could remember one of your post where you praised the dexterous Gov. Babagana Zulum for being pragmatic
This is because the entire Borno APC are fully at peace with each other on the matter of fact the only news from Borno for now is Project signing or commission because all hands are on deck. I bet you that we can still do it again because Adamawa State is a visionary state.
Your ambition for Governorship come 2023 which has become elusive through your boys is never a bad idea because you might have checked your adroudness and perhaps you weighed your strength in the hands of time.
I'm a neutral personality, sometimes I feel despondent in some of your actions. Left alone I'll strongly recommend you to peacefully go for your second tenure in the Senate for proper re-strategization and understanding of the state dealings. I see a new narrative for Adamawa State in you, I can see children of the poor masses going back to school, I can see aged calling you a blessing, I can feel the chemistry of good governance, I can see unemployed graduate like me working in good hands, I can feel the uptimous devedent of democracy.
Thanks for taking out time to read my letter.
Yours Sincerely
Vandi Tanko
07069255587
vanditanko247@gmail.com
3RD OCT, 2020
No comments:
Post a Comment