Sunday, 23 June 2019

Dear God.



Dear God,
I just want to use this opportunity to say a very big thanks to you first of all for keeping me alive prior time, I appreciate you for your great grace in which you established in my life. I firmly believe in your death and resurrection which sharpens my thoughts on how you were able to lay down all for the just, indeed you're an undoubtedly living God.
Here before you is thy savant striking so hard to make life pleasant but circumstances changes the position of the arrow. One of the best way to communicating with you is through an indebt prayers which comes straight from the heart, give me the zeal so that I can live in you forever, cast me not away from your presence and bless my daily life. Thank you Jesus for answering me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A-Z MERIT AWARDS NIGHT

The A-Z Studio don carry body organise one ogbonge event to take end the year in joy. this event wey shift the liver of Michika local govern...