Here is a lady I met selling kola, she was trying to communicate with me in English but lack the basis, I asked her "Young girl why are you not in school while your mates are there learning?" there she started shedding tears. She replied me that "Oga I was anxious to be educated but due to how greed my family are I couldn't, what you see me selling now is to help my kid sister to cope with her situation not to repeat the same mistake, I want my younger sister to grow in a western way though she has been the best in her class so far as such I felt like investing in her." I marvelled and the only thing I could say is "Thank you"
Tuesday, 8 May 2018
Deep Thinking
Here is a lady I met selling kola, she was trying to communicate with me in English but lack the basis, I asked her "Young girl why are you not in school while your mates are there learning?" there she started shedding tears. She replied me that "Oga I was anxious to be educated but due to how greed my family are I couldn't, what you see me selling now is to help my kid sister to cope with her situation not to repeat the same mistake, I want my younger sister to grow in a western way though she has been the best in her class so far as such I felt like investing in her." I marvelled and the only thing I could say is "Thank you"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A-Z MERIT AWARDS NIGHT
The A-Z Studio don carry body organise one ogbonge event to take end the year in joy. this event wey shift the liver of Michika local govern...
-
Today being 10/04/2021 the ogbonge Senator don carry heavy money tanda gidigba for some citizens wey God no shame say make them do busines...
-
Here are 7 reasons why some people always achieve whatever they set their mind to do: 1. They Take Action Are you an action taker? Do y...
-
Today, we cry in agony We cry in distress We cry for our generation We cry for the future of the younger We cry for the fruitless effort...

No comments:
Post a Comment