I hate stupidity....
Mr JAMB its been long
i have been watching
you changing from one
policy to another,
then all we new was
just to go buy scratch card
and visit a cafe to
complete the reg,
you changed without
minding who
are the writers.
#Yes_na_naija_we_dey
this is a country where
the poor suffer
the sins of the rich.
MY EXPERIENCE.
I left my precious
sleep, went to jamb
office by 5:30am to
see if i can help
my kid sis. I tried to
write my name on a piece
of paper when i realized
just to get an E-pin
Hmmm! Me with my
money nawaooo!
I endure thinking
that was the end but
a security came out from
the banks telling us
"yesterday there was
a number that was taken
so that's what they will
base on which is upto 400
pupils"
this is just the step 1.
JAMB, JAMB, JAMB
Let my people go to
school.

No comments:
Post a Comment