Friday, 11 November 2016

THE JOY OF EVERY MAN

The joy of every guy is to have the girl of his dream, I mean the kind of lady who stand the chance to contain all the qualities he desire….

Searching down my little world, I found a lady whose beauty I classify as majestic, so alluring, authentic and best defined.
Within a blink of an eye, I set my attention towards her moves by being proactive in talking and expressing myself towards her.
Behind her smile is a notorious happiness flowing like a slap of water, she slashes my heart and tend to wear away my ego.
Talking to her for the first time i start to wonder could this be real….
She pranked me by being frown which appeared to happened and seems never to be controlled by her thoughts alone.
Her words ever remains encouraging for it slams like a rhythm in my soul what a moment.
Thanks for being spiritual for it prompt me to wave even in an empty view, Oops! I never cease to address her as my seraphy although she bears her real names in my physical realm.
I never can’t wait to overshadow her personality counting down her steps to success with a pride of an axillary movement.
I never can’t say she’s perfect but to justify in creep days, she own the atmosphere with no doubt.
I can’t say she’s beautiful but to justify, she’s the most beautiful I have ever seen.
I can’t say she’s brainy but to justify, she’s the most brilliant girl I ever seen.
I can’t say she’s successful but to justify, she’s the most auspicious person I ever seen.

I can’t say she own the best smile but to justify, she’s the most happiest person I ever seen.  This is just a ryhme straight from my heart…..

No comments:

Post a Comment

A-Z MERIT AWARDS NIGHT

The A-Z Studio don carry body organise one ogbonge event to take end the year in joy. this event wey shift the liver of Michika local govern...